TPP Line - Turret Punching Machine
UZMA high-tech TPP 7-27 and TPP 9-33 turret punch presses are produced as a closed type rigit Steel construction into a rigit structure, the finite analysis system was used in the design and simulation process to allow minumum deflection during operation. No deflection between the turret and tools occurs during the punching process and it increase tool life. TPP series turret punch presses has 2 models with 27 station/700 stroke and with 33 station/900 stroke which helps to finish all the work at onces even on very complicated sheet products. So UZMA turret punch presses provides a complete solution with optimum cost.
• Brushless AC servo motors on all axis
• High precious positioning possibility with linear sledge system on all axis.
• Platform type on bridge side or Portable CNC control panel
• CNC control outputs/inputs for vacum table & filtering unit
• High vacuming capability with lower energy consaption
|• High vacuming capability with lower energy consaption
• Independent cutting table system
• Multi head Plazma and multi head oxy fuel cutting possibilities.
• +/- 0,02 mm positioning accuracy.
• +/- 30m/min positioning speed.